A special early admission ticket has been created for anyone who would like to view the ships without a crowd. Limited issue ticket – 50 people/day. This provides access to the grounds at 9:00am, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 2 – 4. All boarding begins at 10:00am. Tickets sold only on line until Thursday, August 1. TICKETS
Capture a unique shot of the tall ships and enter a contest to win a FUJIFILM X Series X-T100 Mirrorless Camera with 15 – 45mm lens*
FUJIFILM X Series X-T100 Mirrorless Camera with 15 – 45mm lens* and other prizes. Fill out the Photo Contest Form and upload your prized photo! We challenge you to capture as special a moment as Kenosha News photographer Brian Passino!
- Photos must be uploaded by Friday, August 9 (Foto Friday).
- Photos must be no less than 2mb, and high resolution
- Subject matter must be tall ship oriented and capture the essence of the festival
- Photos will be uploaded for judging by local artists the week of August 12
- Winners will be announced Friday, August 16 on the Kenosha Tall Ships® 2019 Website and on Facebook.
- Winning Photos are the property of Kenosha Tall Ships® 2019. Full credit will be given if used on-line or in printed collateral.
- First Prize: FUJIFILM Camera, FUJIFILM X Series X-T100 Mirrorless Camera with 15 – 45mm lens. *Please note: Kenosha Tall Ships® 2019 reserves the right to substitute a comparable camera with a similar price point.
- Second Prize: Two tickets to sail on Red Witch (post festival) (twilights not included), $50 coupon to dine at KYC
- Third Prize: $50 coupon to dine at KYC