Kenosha Tall Ships® 2019 put out the call and an interesting array of artists, retailers and non-profits answered. You will find everything from maritime art of all genres as a reflection of our waterfront and beautiful coastline, to invasive species in the Great Lakes. Come to shop and to learn!
FOOD & BEVERAGE
All Saints School • Big Matt’s BBQ • Elsie Mae’s Canning & Pies • Fork N Fry • Fry Daddy’s • Grease & Honey • Jammin Concessions • Kenosha Shrine Club • Knights of Columbus & Ladies’ Auxiliary • Kona Ice • Little Europa • Pedro’s Authentic Mexican Cuisine • Reid’s Roasted Corn • Scoopers Ice Cream • WI Style BBQ • Yum Yum’s Yogurt
MERCHANDISE AND ART VENDORS
- Char’s Crafty Cottage-Embroidered totes, quoted wall hangings, table runners & more.
- Mystic Moon Media– Art prints, journals, quill pens, notecards & more.
- Lion of Bali– Handmade paper and pulp paintings.
- Brigitta Richter– Greeting cards, artwork & pottery.
- Warm & Cool– Harbor scene glass ornaments, fused glass sun catchers and paintings.
- Pat Heintzelman Watercolors– Watercolor paintings.
- Re-vision Gallery – Handmade & hand dyed wearable art and accessories.
- Hook and Jill – Author Andrea Jones and her books.
- Rhiannon’s – Antique map and scroll replies, hand crafted necklaces and accessories.
- Great Lake Art – 3-D lakes carved in wood.
- Bruce McCurdy Photography – Kenosha and tall ships themed photos.
- Jonathan Clair – Oil paintings of sailboats, sunsets and landscapes.
- Nickelhead Jewelry – Handcrafted antique coin jewelry and hand dyed silk items.
- Creative Juice – Fossil & stone household items, pirate flags, chain mail necklaces & more.
- Destination Fitness Apparel – And Amsterdam skirts, Running Buddy products & more.
- So Cute Native Arts – Dream catchers, sun dresses, harem pants, and leather bracelets.
- Bubbles Bath Shop– Bath bombs, bath soak, sugar scrubs, lip balms & more.
- Jack Andreas– Tall ship and Kenosha t-shirts and other themed gifts and clothing.
- Diver Dan’s Scuba and Aquatic Center
- Blackhawk Credit Union
- Great Lakes Fishery Commission
- Wisconsin Historical Society Press
- Kenosha Public Museum
- Navy Club Ship 40
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary