UPDATED VOLUNTEER MANUAL WITH PARKING MAP
Having the tall ships come to Kenosha is a gift to all of us. They bring educational opportunities, economic impact from our visitors and a greater appreciation for our downtown. We hope you will consider volunteering to help with ship tours, visitor information, the Pepsi Children’s Village, the Kenosha Community Sailing and Yacht Club Sailaway Village and more.
Please register as a Volunteer on SignUp.com
- Teams of 8: The ships providing deck tours need 8 people per shift (am and pm). This is a good opportunity to bring a team of family, friends and co-workers together. You can sign your team up at:
- Pre-Training: Volunteers are required to attend one of 3 orientation meetings prior to the event (dates listed below). Committing to 2 shifts is appreciated. Volunteer training will take place at Kenosha’s Northside Library, 1500 27th Avenue, Kenosha.
Saturday, July 13th, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.;
Tuesday, July 16th, 3 – 5 p.m
Wednesday, July 17th, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
Tuesday, July 30th, 2 – 3pm, 2nd floor, City Hall, 625 52nd Street
- Volunteer Training Session Sign-up
On Eventbrite. Please pick one session.
- Please note: Kenosha Tall Ships® 2019 is an outdoor, rain or shine event and our volunteers spend a lot of time in the sun and on their feet.
- Waiver: Please fill out and bring to your Volunteer Training Session, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to having a wonderful, shared experience, volunteers will receive a volunteer t-shirt and break area with snacks during your shifts.
- Volunteers who commit to work at least 3 shifts also receive a Souvenir Passport.
- Ticket to Kenosha Rocks the Dock! featuring American English, a Beatles tribute band on Friday, August 2, 7 pm – 9pm. Thank you, in advance, for considering this opportunity!
- Volunteer FAQ Manual is available at training sessions or by download: MANUAL
Haven’t registered yet?